Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trinket #61 - Candy Earrings?

My daughter says that these remind her of chocolate and banana. My husband asked if they were made from pieces of banana Runts. In reality, they are made from small wooden barrel beads and some gorgeous yellow serpentine chips. I'm really starting to love the serpentine, but I've heard from the delivery fairy (AKA FedEx Tracking) that I have a box full of semiprecious goodies arriving at my door tomorrow. In it are many different shapes and colors of mother of pearl, coral, turquoise, jasper, citrine, and more. Needless to say - I can hardly wait!

Also, as you can see, this is shaping up to be an earring kind of week. Earrings are quick and (I'm really pinched for time this week) and I wear them more often than any other sort of jewelry. I hate to make something only to have it sit around.

No comments:

Post a Comment