Saturday, November 26, 2011

Trinket #330 - Catered Event Earrings

The hubby and I spent most of the day and evening on housework today. More specifically, we were making an attempt to unclutter and better organize the stuff we decided to keep. Part of the process involved taking a close look at all of the clothing we own and deciding exactly how much we could pare it down without making a huge sacrifice when it comes to hygiene. I discovered during that step that I have a LOT of fancy-dress clothing, but I never do anything or go anywhere that justifies it.  I've grown quite attached to some of these dresses, but can't keep them in good conscience if I never wear them, so I'll be giving some a test run over the next week or two.

If you see me out at the grocery store in a party dress, old boots, and my favorite corduroy jacket, you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment