Thursday, June 2, 2011

Trinket #153 - Angry Frog, Sweet Frog

There is a relatively new frozen yogurt place in my city that my kids have been begging for months to visit. When temperatures broke the 100 degree mark here on Tuesday, I decided that our weekly trip into the yogurt shop's neighborhood would this time include a stop for a bite.

The shop is called Sweet Frog. I have no idea why that is, but it didn't much matter to the kids who happily ate their fill of serve-yourself frozen treats despite the establishment's quirky name. The entire time we were there, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if someone pissed off that sweet little frog? I imagine that you'd get something like this pendant - smiling on one side, glaring on the other.

This trinket was made using two puffy stickers (remember those?) and a chipboard disk to place between them. I added a jump ring and a chain to that and ended up with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment