Sunday, May 29, 2011

Trinket #149 - Turquoise Pendant

Two words for you: THROWN. BACK. I'm on the edge of being immobilized thanks to a strain in my lower back, one much like the injury I sustained years ago from duckpin bowling (no laughing!) that had me laid up on the couch for two days and having to call for help whenever I needed to get up to go to the bathroom. Hopefully this time around will not be so bad. I'm trying to take it easy, but these trinkets won't make themselves...

Enough of my whining - look at this lovely pendant instead! I needed another quick project, so I decided to make a matching item to go along with yesterday's earrings. I'm not really one for wearing dangling earrings with a necklace, but I never know when the spirit may move me.

I just hope I can move tomorrow.

2 comments: