Monday, March 21, 2011

Trinket #80 - Yellow "On a Stick" Earrings

I made some everyday earrings yesterday to replace one that I lost over the weekend. Well, I lost one of the replacements before 9:00 AM today. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Hey, life goes on, and they're only trinkets!

I have a rather high-pressure, high-profile luncheon to attend tomorrow and have gone against my usual jeans-and-t-shirt nature to try and put together an outfit in advance. I have a pretty monochromatic scheme going on, or rather a grayscale one with black trousers, white blouse, and gray cardigan. (Have I mentioned how much I adore cardigans? I've often fantasized about moving to a climate where I can wear them year-around without discomfort...) I figured I needed something to pep it up a bit, so I made this yellow pair of earrings to compliment a yellow flower pin to go on my sweater. I think I'm going to wear my Godzilla ring and see if any of the gentry notice.

This is far more wardrobe planning than I do in an average month, mind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment