Monday, December 20, 2010

The Countdown Begins!

In less than two weeks, I will begin a creative journey like no other in which I've ever participated. I have signed a contract with myself to produce one trinket each day for one year. Yes, I'm excited. Yes, I'm nervous. Yes, I WILL DO IT!


The time between now and January 1st will be spent cleaning out drawers, scouring craft bins, and rounding up all the materials I have tucked away in my stash. Essentially, I will be hoarding supplies so I will feel ready for the creative task each day. This project will definitely begin with NO budget - strictly using what I have on hand, can make from scratch, or can swap from someone else. As time goes on, I hope to add a few things here and there and maybe to spend a few dollars on some quality tools.

I encourage everyone, not just artists and craftspeople, to join in this empowering activity! Make something, ANYTHING, every day for the next year and share it with the world. If you have already committed yourself to a 365 Creative Project, please comment so readers and I can check in and follow your amazing progress.

- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment