Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trinket #55 - Hydrangea Blossom Earrings

I had a rather intensive class today in landscape design, so my brain is still in plant mode. Today's trinket is the result of that "stuck" brain, but I think it turned out pretty well considering I had no idea where to begin. I did what I always do when I don't know where to start - stare into the supplies box until something looks interesting.

The acrylic leaves caught my eye first. I had intended to make some little wisteria clusters to go with them, but these leaves are so far off from wisteria that I had to take a different direction. Fortunately, these shimmery blue seed beads gave me an idea for hydrangea.

The finale - dangling earrings made with silver wire, silver chain, acrylic leaves, and glass seed beads.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment