Monday, January 10, 2011

Trinket #10 - Look to the Future

Today's trinket was a challenge, not because of technique, but because of limited time and patience. I've been put to the test after only ten days of this "Make Something Everyday" project - by getting sick. (Dun, dun, dunnnn!) But, like I mentioned in my post about lightening up when it comes to creativity, I didn't worry about it being a great piece, I was only concerned with it being done.

And get it done I did. Hey, I even managed to stick with today's theme of "Look to the future." This bracelet is made from more of those awesome paper beads I rolled on Friday (these are a dreamy sort of light turquoise), silver wire, silver seed beads, and some really cool glass spheres that reminded me an awful lot of crystal balls. I don't know about you, but my future is looking crafty!

5 comments:

  1. Monday Motif!!! Yes.. yes.. Look to the future.. Thank you for the reminder! I still have yesterdays to post.

    I am falling more and more in love paper beads. I do love the colors on this..

    I am sorry you are sick. I too have been faced with timing and issues aside of this challenge. I have remained faithful, just preoccupied.

    How about you "look to the future" in getting well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth it is beautiful. I hope you get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete